Be “In The Room” for just $10
HAMILTON is pleased to announce that on Tuesday, March 3, at the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco, all tickets for the 7:00pm performance of HAMILTON will be sold for $10. All tickets will be sold via the HAMILTON Digital Lottery.
Details and information:
- Patrons can enter the lottery Friday, February 21 at 10:00 AM PST through Friday, February 28 at 8:00 AM PST via the official HAMILTON To download the HAMILTON app visit HamiltonMusical.com/app.
- Beginning February 28 winners will be notified via email or app notification if they have won the lottery. Credit card payment for one or two tickets will be processed through the Hamilton App.
- Ticket(s) may be picked up at will call beginning at 5:00 PM PST on Tuesday, March 3 with a valid photo ID. Seats will be assigned by the box office.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- For more details please visit HamiltonMusical.com/lotto.
HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, HAMILTON has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education.
With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
The HAMILTON creative team previously collaborated on the Tony Award®-Winning Best Musical In the Heights.
HAMILTON features scenic design by David Korins, costume design by Paul Tazewell, lighting design by Howell Binkley, sound design by Nevin Steinberg, hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe, casting by Telsey + Company, Bethany Knox, CSA, and General Management by Baseline Theatrical.
The musical is produced by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman and The Public Theater.
The HAMILTON Original Broadway Cast Recording is available everywhere nationwide. The HAMILTON recording received a 2016 Grammy for Best Musical Theatre Album.